SOLITAIRE HOUSE RISK-FREE RETAIL
Enjoy 15 days to get opinions from friends and family so you can be 100% sure of your purchase.
* Solitaires over Rs.10,00,000/-, gold coins, gold bars or gold biscuits purchased from us are exempted from our 15-Day returns policy and all sales are final.
100% FULL REFUND**
We stand behind every item we sell and we want you to experience total satisfaction with your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 15 days from the date of delivery for a full refund or exchange - no questions asked.
** Solitaires over Rs.10,00,000/-, gold coins, gold bars or gold biscuits purchased from us are exempted from our 100% Full Refund policy and all sales are final.
The lifetime warranty on your jewellery covers services like cleaning, polishing, prong tightening and rhodium plating -- all for just a small shipping & handling fee.
However, even with our lifetime warranty, it is important to have your jewellery insured in the event of loss, damage or theft.
You can insure your jewellery using the following policies:
- Standalone jewellery insurance policies
- Home insurance policies
Some of the insurance companies providing these benefit's include:
- Oriental Insurance (http://www.orientalinsurance.org.in)
- United India Insurance (https://uiic.co.in)
- The New India Assurance (http://www.newindia.co.in)
These insurance companies offer separate all-risk cover section for jewellery and valuables. We trust and recommend these 3 insurance companies which specialize in jewellery insurance and they make insuring your jewellery quick and easy.
Some property insurance policies like Householder’s Package Policy of Bajaj Allianz offers cover for jewellery and other precious stones. Royal Sundaram insures jewellery as a part of ‘ Homeshield’ policy.
How to insure your jewellery?
To insure jewellery, a valuation certification is required. Certificates provided by us, BIS, GIA, IGI and other labs are more of certificate of authenticity and not valuation certificates. Valuation certificates can be obtained from any authorised valuation agencies in your locality. Most nationalized banks provide this service too for its customers. It is advisable to value your jewels to keep it on par with the market rate. Or else, in case you make any claim, you might end up getting less than the market value for your jewels.
In case of loss under policy period, the insured company must be informed without any delay. One must check for the refund rule and verify whether the policy gives ‘all-risk cover’ or not.
Solitaire House provides fast, free shipping to all our shipping destinations serviced by our shipping partners (Bluedart and Sequel), regardless of the order amount. In addition to free shipping, you can be rest assured knowing that all items are securely packaged and fully insured while in transit to your home or office.
Please note: We only ship after your order has been completed and passed quality inspection. Loose diamonds are shipped once they are received and inspected. All other jewellery and engagement rings will be shipped in one to three weeks, depending on the production schedule of that item. For more details on estimated ship date, please see the “Shipping Details” section within each product page.
For your protection, we always:
- Insure and register all items for their full value
- Use only Bluedart and Sequel shipping services for all domestic orders, in order to deliver high value packages in the fastest and safest manner. At this time we do not ship any orders outside India or to zipcodes not serviced by our shipping partners. We also require that all deliveries be made to a physical business or home address
- Disallow delivery to P.O Box addresses
- Require an adult to sign for the package
- Allow for an alternative shipping address at the time of checkout only. Once order is placed, shipping address cannot be changed.
At the time your order is placed, we will collect your billing and shipping information. For your own protection we suggest that any credit card order be shipped to a valid address on file with the credit card company, although alternate addresses are acceptable.
At this time we do not ship items outside India or to any zipcodes within India that are not serviceable by our shipping partners (Bluedart and Sequel). For a list of serviceable zipcodes or to confirm if your zipcode is serviceable or not, please contact us before placing your order and we will assist you.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your order, you may return it within the first 15 days of shipment for a full refund or exchange - we even pay for the return shipping. Free returns only apply to India customers and are limited to three per customer. To return an item, simply follow the return procedures listed below:
- Contact our Customer Service department at +91 - 9110534352.
- Advise the representative that you wish to return your order and obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- Within one business day of your phone call we will email you instructions on how to safely and securely package your return items.
- Print the return shipping label from your email, complete the Return Merchandise / Exchange section on the back of the original invoice included with your order, carefully pack items into the return box provided and include the completed invoice along with the original certificates, if any. Seal the box and put it in the return courier pouch provided and seal the pouch as well.
- Our shipping partners will contact you for pickup at your convenience.
- Your order should arrive in our office within three business days (excluding weekends and holidays).
All refunds will be processed within two weeks, in the form of the original purchase method. Bank wires and cash deposits will be refunded via company check.
ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS (ON FREE RETURNS)
Items sent to our office without a RMA number, packages shipped beyond the 15-day return period, or packages that are improperly packaged or uninsured will be refused receipt.
Returned merchandise must be undamaged and in "new and unused condition" to be deemed acceptable for refund or exchange. Items showing obvious signs of wear or alterations or damages will not be eligible for returns or exchange.
Loose diamonds must also be accompanied by the original laboratory grading report or a Rs.4000 charge will be assessed to replace the certificate.
Since we cannot resize eternity bands and tension rings, they need to be completely re-crafted. So it is very important that you order the correct size at the time of purchase. If you need help determining the right ring size, please contact us before placing your order.
International returns are not subject to our free return policy, and special or customized orders are not returnable.
Any solitaires purchased from Solitaire House worth less than or equal to Rs.10,00,000/- can be exchanged at 90% credit towards any replacement of only Solitaires of at least 1X or greater in value. The solitaire that is being upgraded must be in original condition and accompanied by all the original laboratory grading documents and certificates. Any missing documents and/or certificates will be assessed a Rs.4000 fee towards recertification.
Any jewellery purchased from Solitaire House can be exchanged at below percentages as credit towards any replacement of only jewellery of at least 1X or greater in value. The jewellery that is being upgraded must in original condition and accompanied by all the original laboratory grading documents and certificates. Any missing documents or certificates will be assessed a Rs.4000 fee towards recertification.
- Gold Value: 100% of current market value minus any promotional discounts availed at the time of purchase.
- Diamond Value: 100% of current market value minus any promotional discounts availed at the time of purchase.
- Gemstone Value (all gemstones other than diamonds): 100% of current market value minus any promotional discounts availed at the time of purchase.
- Making Charges: 0%
- VAT: 0%
*** Solitaires over Rs.10,00,000/-, gold coins, gold bars or gold biscuits purchased from Solitaire House are exempted from our Lifetime Upgrade policy.
Based on our quality inspection, we reserve the right to change the Upgrade amount of the product. Jewellery returned showing signs of alteration by anyone other than Solitaire House shall not be accepted for upgrade.